Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's not nailed down

Oh, hang on a minute
Getting it for his Nana.. she's probably expecting another guest or two for the family Christmas dinner, so put in a request for some extra seats (..a la Christmas at Peter Kay's Mam's.. all seated at different levels around the table..)

Hope wolves report them and ask Liverpool FC to pay, and Liverpool in turn ban the empty-headed thief.

Yes it was just one fan, and the fans around him egging him on and covering it up, but it's always that way with them isn't it? Not a mob, just several single fans who happened to be in the same place at the same time and behaving in he same way, enjoying each other's famous Scouse wit.

If enough of their misdemeanors get attention then maybe we'll have to listen less and less to their famous selective history and how it means more, and people will see how their stomping, pinching and bricking ways are still prevailing. Still stuck in the 80s that lot.

This guy is a fucking moron.

Seriously, I really don't like Klopp, but the manufactured outrage over him saying roughly 'theres a little competition called AFCON you might have heard of' is so pathetic its actually pissing me off.

No one watched Klopps press conference and thought he was insulting AFCON. I saw @twosips bemoaning this on twitter last week and how is it still going on!?
I laugh at this sort of stuff rather than it pissing me off.
As you say "the manufactured outrage" is comedy gold and i admit it was one of the reasons or things that first drew me to this forum in the first place. To get another viewpoint and also enjoy the comic tribal banter and character assassination.
I think that most people get what Klopp was saying, but then "getting it" wouldn't allow for as much fun or as many twitter posts or likes. it wouldn'y allow for added column inches or the sale of more copies.
It also doesn't take into account the probable translation issues or the possibility that M Cisse was set up with a questioned phrased in such a way as to create the outrage.

All part of the monster that is the media......

Apparently Origi is now a legend………..ffs
.... abit like this.
Player scores last minute goal in league game!
Hmmm I think that happens almost every week. I get that he has scored a few last minute goals and of course the semi final and final CL goals, but once again, the media just hype everything up to ridiculous levels.
It reminded me of a book an aunt gave me for Christmas a few years back. One of those from a discount book shop, "Liverpool All-Time Greats".
Anything to sell sell sell and create turnover for someone, Whilst it contained profiles on the likes of Hughes, Clemence, Hunt, St John etc, it shamefully includes the likes of Bjornebye, Rob Jones & Redknapp.
Origi would only ever be considered a "legend" in one of those same pound store antholgies.

But hey, we all "consume" the beast that is the "premier league" and so we have to put up with all the shit that goes along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.