Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senegal manager Aliou Cisse -

"I manage Senegal and my player plays for Klopp at Liverpool.. I respect Liverpool not Klopp,, who undermines African football events. He is where he is today because of African Footballers. Without them he was losing every Final. Until Salah, Mane, Matip, Keita came to his rescue to win the first ever major European big final. Today he has guts to call AFCON a small tournament. AFCON has the same number of participant 24,like their Uefa Euro. Who does he think he is?.. AFCON will have the same superStars that are currently helping him to shine at Liverpool. AFCON it's in same quality as Euros. I am glad Mane is still humble despite being under an Arrogant man"
What a lovely fella. Maybe he can replace Benitez

It’s a Reach PLC offshoot of the Liverpool Echo Chamber. Don’t expect anything approaching sanity or even a vague connection with facts and reality from that rabble of cultist loons
My Dad gets his Daily Express delivered to his door by a Reach Partner. He’s 88 and this week they sent him a MEN on Wednesday, no paper on Friday and yesterday a Speedway magazine as a substitute for his daily. I can just imagine he’s now ordered a set of leathers and a motorcycle with no brakes, it’s what every octogenarian craves.

isn't it weird how they are not top of the league despite having the self proclaimed

- best player in the world
- best goalkeeper in the world
- best right back in the world
- best center back in the world
- best left back in the world
- best front three in the world
- best manager in the world

makes you think
I saw an American news bulletin where they were shocked that 50% of American students didn't think that America was the greatest country on earth. Maybe they should send a research team to Merseyside to find out where they are going wrong.

Senegal manager Aliou Cisse -

"I manage Senegal and my player plays for Klopp at Liverpool.. I respect Liverpool not Klopp,, who undermines African football events. He is where he is today because of African Footballers. Without them he was losing every Final. Until Salah, Mane, Matip, Keita came to his rescue to win the first ever major European big final. Today he has guts to call AFCON a small tournament. AFCON has the same number of participant 24,like their Uefa Euro. Who does he think he is?.. AFCON will have the same superStars that are currently helping him to shine at Liverpool. AFCON it's in same quality as Euros. I am glad Mane is still humble despite being under an Arrogant man"
Do you think it’s possible that M. Cissé will be strictly enforcing the rules for the time that Senegal's players must be with the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.