Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I thought it was odd when we started singing “ it’s only 4-1…“ to watford though.

The dias song is nice though

From listening to it, I think it is:
Ruben dias
Number 3
He left Benfica to join city
He won the cup
He won the league
He hates united
And he loves city
Great song, I know you probably didn’t write it, but he’s not actually won “the cup” so it could do with a tweak

It comes from our pissed up/coked up/beer chucking (delete as appropriate) concourse singers everyone seems to have so much hate for.

Missed my first away game of the season today, heard the Dias song gain some traction for the first time at Villa.

It's down to the home support to take up the song next week now. Hopefully another good away chant doesn't die a death at our place.
It will get going, no one will join in and the usual excuses will get rolled out. Just open your mouths people!!

It comes from our pissed up/coked up/beer chucking (delete as appropriate) concourse singers everyone seems to have so much hate for.

Missed my first away game of the season today, heard the Dias song gain some traction for the first time at Villa.

It's down to the home support to take up the song next week now. Hopefully another good away chant doesn't die a death at our place.
WhY doN't yOU DO tHE cLAsSIcS lIKE "we LOVe yOU city", BuT SLowLY, so The rEst Of tHe GROund CAn jOin

Absolutely not - it’s been described as “winning the league cup” or “winning a cup”

But winning “the cup” has always been the FA Cup
We can go round in circles again and again here but ultimately it’s a small irrelevant point about a terrace song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.