Covid and travel discussion

If you take it abroad you have to do it in a center and show your passport. Not sure if you can order and take one with you to do yourself as an alternative. They were about 40 Euro in Tenerife I believe and £18.99 to order online here. I'm not back until 20th January so anything could have happened by then so I'll have to wait and see.
Not sure if it varies depending on where you are flying from? I’m in Italy at Christmas, C19 testing company online saying just bring one of their tests with you and send them your results.

How’s the weather? Off to Lanza next Saturday and having a packing dilemma !!
Well she is !!
Low 70s during the day and low 60s at night in Tenerife. Think it’s just a degree or two lower in Lanzarote. There’s a bit of rain forecast here today. I’d be tempted to pack some warmer clothes for the evenings but I’m winging it with just shorts and t-shirts ;)

Not sure if it varies depending on where you are flying from? I’m in Italy at Christmas, C19 testing company online saying just bring one of their tests with you and send them your results.
The certificate will show the date and time that the test was (allegedly!) taken.
Not sure what advantage would be gained by taking it more than 2 days before departure though?

I took a chronomics LFT with me last time, coincidentally its the exact same flowflex test you can pick up from the Pharmacy for free, except this one you pay for and send a photo of your results, you get an email within 2 minutes with your certificate.

The certificate will show the date and time that the test was (allegedly!) taken.
Not sure what advantage would be gained by taking it more than 2 days before departure though?
Point being, anyone can take the test at any time, and then take a photo of the result and send within the 2 day period. No need to sweat about it on holiday, or cancel the trip.

Point being, anyone can take the test at any time, and then take a photo of the result and send within the 2 day period. No need to sweat about it on holiday, or cancel the trip.
Yeah, true enough.
We’re just going to get an in clinic LFT done here in Los Cristianos on Friday afternoon ahead of our Sunday lunchtime flight home. There’s a place literally about 200 yards from our digs that does them. Just walked past and there was a sizeable queue outside - presumably because a lot of people who were here already have been caught on the hop with the new rules.

Yeah, true enough.
We’re just going to get an in clinic LFT done here in Los Cristianos on Friday afternoon ahead of our Sunday lunchtime flight home. There’s a place literally about 200 yards from our digs that does them. Just walked past and there was a sizeable queue outside - presumably because a lot of people who were here already have been caught on the hop with the new rules.
Good luck. Hope that you make it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.