Ref Watch

When referees can influence a result you know we will not be allowed to win this competition.
Absolutely this,we are reffed completely different to every other team in every competition we compete in,I’m angry about tonight’s performance from the team but really in the long run it counts for fuck all as we won’t be winning this competition it’s a closed shop ..

Mahrez was offside. Look again.

That said, how Sterling doesn’t get a pen for the push in the back is beyond me.

Euro refs sometimes make Mike Dean look good!!
Was Mahrez offside? He might have been in an offside position when the cross came in but that went nowhere near him and a defender deliberately headed the ball which then went to Mahrez. That’s a new phase of play. Unless my eyesight is even worse than the ref’s, which is quite possible.

They started hacking at us in the closing stages and he did fuck all but toot on his whistle.
Yet he thought the criminal offence of taking a quick free kick was an immediate yellow to us and couldn't wait to brandish it as the voice in his ear piece was screaming "do it do it".

Champions League has and always will stink to me

Maybe I’ve got selective memory but the only other time I can remember any player from any team being booked for taking a quick free kick other than tonight was that weird little **** Tierney booking Kev at Newcastle that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.