Ref Watch

Was Mahrez offside? He might have been in an offside position when the cross came in but that went nowhere near him and a defender deliberately headed the ball which then went to Mahrez. That’s a new phase of play. Unless my eyesight is even worse than the ref’s, which is quite possible.
If Mahrez isn’t there, the player lets the ball go over his head and it for a goal kick, so Mahrez is interfering with the play and trying to gain an unfair advantage on the ball that was played to him.

They started hacking at us in the closing stages and he did fuck all but toot on his whistle.
Yet he thought the criminal offence of taking a quick free kick was an immediate yellow to us and couldn't wait to brandish it as the voice in his ear piece was screaming "do it do it".

Champions League has and always will stink to me
It's why I'll ALWAYS boo their shitty anthem.

Fatty Moss with Rowan Atkinson 4th, alongside Blind Pew in VAR Saturday.

Tierney and Dipper Dean as 4th with Darren "I see fuck all" England in VAR for the BT Sport match with Leeds.

If Mahrez isn’t there, the player lets the ball go over his head and it for a goal kick, so Mahrez is interfering with the play and trying to gain an unfair advantage on the ball that was played to him.
That’s not how offside works. He has to either play the ball or attempt to play the ball from the original pass or prevent an opponent from seeing or playing the ball. If it had deflected off an opponent he would be offside, not if the opponent deliberately heads it the way he did.

Maybe I’ve got selective memory but the only other time I can remember any player from any team being booked for taking a quick free kick other than tonight was that weird little **** Tierney booking Kev at Newcastle that time.
That’s where you knew it wasn’t quite straight, he was sending a message to his bosses that he really was taking the piss.

If tonight’s Ref had pre game just seen a video of Pep and Cheeky spit roasting his missis, I could half understand his performance
I suppose him being a school teacher is a upgrade on the usual Turkish taxi driver we have reffing our games in Europe

Playing devils advocate. It was a penalty for the foul on sterling but we scored pretty much straight after. The Mahrez goal wouldn't have happened if the penalty had been given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.