Is Simon Gregson a Man City Fan?

Strangely enough… Les the character was a red. Remember Bruce Jones saying the writers & producers had a utd sticker on his van in the early days
He wasn’t later on.They did a feature on a derby in about 2003 and they were getting ready to watch it in the pub. Les Battersby said “Shhhh. They’re replaying Gary Neville’s moment of magic from last year” and laughed his head off. My wife taped it and showed it me because she thought it was hilarious.

He wasn’t later on.They did a feature on a derby in about 2003 and they were getting ready to watch it in the pub. Les Battersby said “Shhhh. They’re replaying Gary Neville’s moment of magic from last year” and laughed his head off. My wife taped it and showed it me because she thought it was hilarious.
Yes because Bruce played hell with them….

Thanks Jim
City aggro, City aggro ... Helloo Helloo ....... so it is
Charleslawson.jpg

If I recall vaguely the lad who played his brother andy is a red in real life and Gregson a blue so when they were first in corrie both would put in little refernces to their allegiance.

Heard a tale years ago that Sean Wilson ( Martin Platt) and Michael La Velle ( Kevin Webster) both big reds went to a Maine Rd derby in the nineties. Wilson got twatted outside the supporters club and La Velle shit out and left him. Don't know if it's true but tale I heard at the time and made me feel badly towards La Velle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.