Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Kimmich at Bayern out until 2022 due to the after effects of COVID on his lungs, was not vaccinated.

How many of the Spurs players are unvaccinated?

I think I heard that Bayern had stopped his wages after he got pinged twice and refusing to get vaccinated it will be interesting to see what they do now. And what other players might now decide to take on the jab.

Seeing as the Premier League managed to get football on to keep us entertained during COVID it’s imperative players in that competition are vaccinated. Those that are not could keep the virus passing between them on a regular basis.

Unvaccinated players should be told to stay at home without pay until the pandemic is over so we can play the competition as safely as possible, that would concentrate minds.

I think I heard that Bayern had stopped his wages after he got pinged twice and refusing to get vaccinated it will be interesting to see what they do now. And what other players might now decide to take on the jab.

I know it's not a nice thing to say but it might be better in the long run if a few prominent idiots are forced to retire because of their stupidity. Might reduce the stragglers in the game and public at large refusing it.

Would be better if it was European players from reasonable backgrounds than Africans or South Americans with big family networks relying on their support.

Hopefully they will have enough sense that it can be avoided though.

I know it's not a nice thing to say but it might be better in the long run if a few prominent idiots are forced to retire because of their stupidity. Might reduce the stragglers in the game and public at large refusing it.

Would be better if it was European players from reasonable backgrounds than Africans or South Americans with big family networks relying on their support.

Hopefully they will have enough sense that it can be avoided though.

In some ways I can understand super fit healthy guys thinking they are invincible but disease has no preference it will always seek the path of least of resistance. I seriously think this will shake a few heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.