City on a tv show?

AliBobbyJ

Team supported
City
Just watched an episode of "Blue Bloods" about a family of nypd cops, up comes a scene In a bar where they are drinking Boddingtons and suddenly on the TV behind them there's City v West Ham, or maybe Villa from the shirts. Someone at CBS must like City! Any other times people have seen City appear like that?

Just watched an episode of "Blue Bloods" about a family of nypd cops, up comes a scene In a bar where they are drinking Boddingtons and suddenly on the TV behind them there's City v West Ham, or maybe Villa from the shirts. Someone at CBS must like City! Any other times people have seen City appear like that?
Tom Selleck is a blue :-)

I watched the Dustbinmen on TV and one of them was a blue, a bloke called cheese and egg.

8-)

One of my guilty pleasures is watching Doctors on daytime TV.

A few months ago there was a character wearing a City shirt through the episode, it's set in Birmingham and has never before or after had any football on sports shirts on it.

I loved the brilliant plot that had Blue Warren Clarke as a Russian sleeper planted as a plumber in Manchester being recalled by Moscow. But he refuses to go as City are having a good run and he wants to watch them so he goes into hiding.

I loved the brilliant plot that had Blue Warren Clarke as a Russian sleeper planted as a plumber in Manchester being recalled by Moscow. But he refuses to go as City are having a good run and he wants to watch them so he goes into hiding.
I loved that series, used to have it on VHS tape (it was that long ago). It was a great little scene with him and Nigel Havers discussing why they wanted to stay in the UK. Havers didn't want a flat in Vladivostok and a bowl of red cabbage but with Warren Clark it was as you say his family and City. Have often looked for it on dvd but never seen it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.