City on a tv show?

Those good old days when Des Lyneham was the presenter and City matches were usually the last to be shown.
I dont wonder we were always last on I can just hear Des saying "finally we go to the Etihad where manchester city under the leadership of Stuart Pearce havnt scored a goal for over 2 years"

Warren Clark also was in a comedy where I think his son and grand kids were rags, and he was City.
Can't remember that one. It's a real nightmare scenario. The only rags in our family was a cousin who must have been affected when he lived abroad. Unfortunately he has the same name as me but no one confuses us;). The other was a cousins lad who was more local - in Scotland.

Can't remember that one. It's a real nightmare scenario. The only rags in our family was a cousin who must have been affected when he lived abroad. Unfortunately he has the same name as me but no one confuses us;). The other was a cousins lad who was more local - in Scotland.

In with the Flinns, here he gets set up bu his daughter in law.....he gets his own back by making them all wear City shirts in one episode ;)

Just watched an episode of "Blue Bloods" about a family of nypd cops, up comes a scene In a bar where they are drinking Boddingtons and suddenly on the TV behind them there's City v West Ham, or maybe Villa from the shirts. Someone at CBS must like City! Any other times people have seen City appear like that?
6ZeF755cLwLNZhgMhx5G73.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.