Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid are firmly established as an enormous club.

A year or three out of the last 8 wouldn’t make the slightest scrap of difference to that.

They’re gigantic and the biggest and best players will always be very interested if they come knocking.

If you genuinely think the likes of Mbappe are going to be thinking “ooh these are only between 9th and 16th this year, think I’ll give them a swerve” I don’t know whether there’s any point in engaging you ever again.
Sounds familiar

maybe I should check with them over the road to see how that’s going

mate madrid won 7 trophies in the last 5 years including two CLs and two la ligas, they are incomparable to what the rags are going through

That three peat Champions League in row will be the best advertisement of any young footballer generation in that era, one of the most famous example is ofc Kylian Mbappe that willingly turn down the biggest contract renewal offer from PSG just so he can come to madrid on free because it will dream come true to him and many young footballer have similar aspiration and dream like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.