Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Rags avoided Atletico Madrid without good reason.

They Royally fucked this up.

Rags will be apoplectic.

If it was us, I know i would be

What happened?
Second 'runner up' team out was Villareal. They then put the teams into a pot they could potentially face and added united by mistake and united got drawn out. They then drew out City after saying it was a mistake. Then when Athletico came out next, they didn't put united in the pot as a possible opponent so it fucks up the whole draw.

I wasn't watching, did they just put united in instead of city by mistake? So they just gave city the draw. I thought BBC were making a terrible joke when read it.
Just picked another ball out which turned out to be us. I’ll be honest, the whole thing was a shambles. As funny as it is, I think it could be redrawn and I’d find it hard to disagree.

Re-draw seems likely. Salfordians will be crying into their knickers with the PSG tie. Wouldn’t bother me to be honest, I think we should comfortably beat any of the 7 potential opponents, just a shame the rags will get away with an easier draw than the one they’re sat on right now.

I reckon the rags were in the pot for athletico, it’s just that the MC got confused after they were added to the Villarreal pot and then said the rags can’t be put in the athletico pot when he meant to say us and the technical geezer will have ignored him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.