Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was taking the piss out of my dipper mate at work that they were singing ,were going to win the league the other night against Newcastle ,he swears blind they didn't I'm 100 % sure I heard it , anyone else hear it ?
They were singing it. Came across loud and clear on the TV. It is always bad luck to sing this too early. They sung it the match before Gerard's slip as well. They never learn.

The scouse attack on Paul Tierney has been really vile. Tierney is a ref, as we well know, who doesn’t flash as many reds or award as many pens as other refs. He reffed the game yesterday fairly consistently. Klopp’s disgusting, personalised abuse was ugly and depressing. Tierney, for his part, handled himself with dignity and restraint. Please God, for all our sakes, let City win this title.
Meanwhile the same Tierney's masterclass at Anfield and his "oversight" of Salah's handball yesterday have been airbrushed into history. Wonder if Klopp has seen either of these yet?

Incidentally what klopp said about tierney isn’t actually true he was also charged for saying similar to Friend when they drew against West Ham. So he actually only has a problem with 2 premier league refs to be expanded whenever a decision doesn’t go their way.
As I recall in that match, they benefited from two outrageous non-offside calls. Klopp doesn't even pretend to be rational. It is one long diatribe in the hope that nobody will actually check the veracity of its "content"

Meanwhile the same Tierney's masterclass at Anfield and his "oversight" of Salah's handball yesterday have been airbrushed into history. Wonder if Klopp has seen either of these yet?
Yeah. I think the point about Tierney is, though, that he probably wouldn’t have sent off a City player in the same circumstances. He also initially treated Robertson’s violent tackle the same as Kane’s. Nor did he give a pen (and red card, btw) for TAA’s blatant push.

Klopp is poisonous.

BBC1 local news yesterday evening had more coverage of von Trapp whinging about "unfairness" more than it had of City extending lead. It showed the way that Robertson scythes down the Spurs' player and once again l winced as l saw it.
But the bald BBC presenter said emphatically that the ref got it wrong as if Klopp had spoken so it must be a fact.
BBC twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.