Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s because they’re the biggest set of insecure cunts that’s ever walked the face of the Earth.

Most of their fans live anywhere and everywhere and choose to support them, rather than be proud local fans of their local club (which is why it always makes me laugh when their fans get called Scousers, about 3% of their fanbase is Scouse!).

They choose to be Liverpool fans to live in some reflected glory like it makes them better people because the club they’ve just plucked out of thin air just happen to be the second most successful club in the country (amazing how these sad cunts don’t pluck Yeovil Town out of thin air, isn’t it? No, it’s always Liverpool and United… such a puzzle why!)

When anything threatens this reflected glory, the cunts start with this bollocks. Belittling the thing that threatens their reflected glory and makes a mockery of their chosen club. Every fibre of their beings is crippled with insecurity.
Most of the out of town plastics that support these two 'istree clubs are basically insecure losers with a very low esteem , like you say , they latch onto something successful to bring a purpose to their sad pointless lives and now the success of their clubs is diminishing they are whinging and blaming anybody but there yesteryear clubs and reminiscing with dewy eyes about their glory days.
We may not fill our ground every week , but i would rather 40k genuine locally based dyed in the wool blues than a ground with 80% of fans with no affinity with the city whatsoever, on a fortnightly visit from London , South East , Ireland , Wales , Scandanavia or Timbukto.
Its the Rags and Dippers who have no soul and no local match going support , but the media will not criticise either of their fan bases because of the financial implications

Most of the out of town plastics that support these two 'istree clubs are basically insecure losers with a very low esteem , like you say , they latch onto something successful to bring a purpose to their sad pointless lives and now the success of their clubs is diminishing they are whinging and blaming anybody but there yesteryear clubs and reminiscing with dewy eyes about their glory days.
We may not fill our ground every week , but i would rather 40k genuine locally based dyed in the wool blues than a ground with 80% of fans with no affinity with the city whatsoever, on a fortnightly visit from London , South East , Ireland , Wales , Scandanavia or Timbukto.
Its the Rags and Dippers who have no soul and no local match going support , but the media will not criticise either of their fan bases because of the financial implications
As of December 2020 .dipperpool had 5832 season ticket holders with a Liverpool postcode...neverton have 25,647.....so Scandanavia and the home counties must make up the rest...the horrible deluded victim twats

As of December 2020 .dipperpool had 5832 season ticket holders with a Liverpool postcode...neverton have 25,647.....so Scandanavia and the home counties must make up the rest...the horrible deluded victim twats
Everton are us. We are them. The rest is Ireland..Wales...West Lancs...West Cheshire....and some round here. Plastic more than the rags

It’s because they’re the biggest set of insecure cunts that’s ever walked the face of the Earth.

Most of their fans live anywhere and everywhere and choose to support them, rather than be proud local fans of their local club (which is why it always makes me laugh when their fans get called Scousers, about 3% of their fanbase is Scouse!).

They choose to be Liverpool fans to live in some reflected glory like it makes them better people because the club they’ve just plucked out of thin air just happen to be the second most successful club in the country (amazing how these sad cunts don’t pluck Yeovil Town out of thin air, isn’t it? No, it’s always Liverpool and United… such a puzzle why!)

When anything threatens this reflected glory, the cunts start with this bollocks. Belittling the thing that threatens their reflected glory and makes a mockery of their chosen club. Every fibre of their beings is crippled with insecurity.
My B-I-L is a dipper. I’d forgotten he was until they won the league and he was unbearable for a couple of months.

He has a grandparent from the Isle of Man. That’s about as close as he’s got to having anything to do with Liverpool.

He has always lived in Hampshire.

Not heard much from him about football. I might ask him a few questions if we are allowed to meet up next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.