Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I think the point about Tierney is, though, that he probably wouldn’t have sent off a City player in the same circumstances. He also initially treated Robertson’s violent tackle the same as Kane’s. Nor did he give a pen (and red card, btw) for TAA’s blatant push.

Klopp is poisonous.
I remember when Klopp first went to Liverpool and the fawning media were all saying he won people over with his charismatic ways.
I never noticed this 'charisma' then and lve never seen it since. He is a nasty piece of work.

VVD is top quality and they are not the same team when he is missing
Vvd is an idea, he was outstanding for 1 and half seasons. Everyone forgets the back end of his best season. Forget he was in the team that got tonked by villa. He's come back from his injury better than I thought he would but he isn't the same. He's just got better at passing the blame. If an opponent scores watch him, he points at players and pulls his face. Yet its usually his positioning that's wrong. If his pass gets intercepted or goes out, again he tries to blame ppl for not being where he passed too. Fuck having him as a captain, it's all about him and shaming his team mates. Compare that to any of our captains vinny onwards, they're all about the team.

All in all, still a very good player but his "greatness" is a myth. He had a great 18 months now he's just a very good player and a meh captain.

Best two fullbacks in the history of the game - Nose Neville is saying today.
To go alongside the best centre half to ever play the game, the worlds best keeper, defensive midfielder and the worlds best player at the minute in Salah.

They should be 10 points clear in this title race given all that.
Must be the manager, who is holding them back, sack him…

Best two fullbacks in the history of the game - Nose Neville is saying today.
To go alongside the best centre half to ever play the game, the worlds best keeper, defensive midfielder and the worlds best player at the minute in Salah.

They should be 10 points clear in this title race given all that.
Just shows how fucking good we must be!!!

Until Sunday I never had to remind myself who I despise more, it was always the rags and in truth, always will be but, seeing Klopp behave like he did on Sunday pushed me close to changing my mind. And then I remembered the gpc, Klopp is a mere schoolboy compared to him. What a joke of a club, can't even do 'vile' properly.

Last edited:
Until Sunday I never had to remind myself who I despise more, it was always the rags and in truth, always will be but, seeing Klopp behave like he did on Sunday pushed me close to changing my mind. And then I remembered the gpc, Kopp is a mere schoolboy compared to him. What a joke of a club, can't even do 'vile' properly.
It's never been a question as far as I'm concerned - hands down the Govan despot is top of my list of the most hateful bastards that ever graced the game. But that gurning, over-excited, psychopathic German at the dippers is not too far behind. He joins a long list of managers (past and present) that I have taken a dislike for - Maureen isn't far from the top, either.

I am truly of the opinion that Klopp has some very serious mental issues, and it's only a matter of time before they rise to the surface and he does something to get himself banned. I can see him losing the plot big-time and thumping an opposition manager/player, maybe a ref, maybe even someone from the crowd.
To me he is that unhinged. An explosion waiting for the ignition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.