Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Our away following is now actively mocking our home support. Yes, partially tongue in cheek but this thread sums up why?
Missing the point again.

3000 away fans, who are used to jumping through a lot of hoops to get to a game, are much less likely to miss an email with a 72 hour deadline on it.

There will be a lot who won’t check emails this week and will miss it. What happens then who knows.

Missing the point again.

3000 away fans, who are used to jumping through a lot of hoops to get to a game, are much less likely to miss an email with a 72 hour deadline on it.

There will be a lot who won’t check emails this week and will miss it. What happens then who knows.
OK mate, that’s a fair point. Just accept too that the Club are doing quite a bit to keep fans informed.

I’m not a fan of our senior administrators but I do think on this point we need to be fair to their efforts. Credit to the Blues who posted the link.

I’m in my 80s and I will be making sure that I’ve filled the form in and I hope that they check EVERYONE’S Covid pass. It is straightforward and like someone else said it’s a Government requirement nothing to do with City plus why do people fight against everything? I want to be able to go to the games knowing that everyone has done their best.
For the past few matches I’ve had different people sitting next to me as the 2 season card holders gave up their cards. So the last 2 home matches I’ve not attended because quite frankly I chickened out. I was scared as the numbers rose. As this ‘passport’ or whatever you like to call it comes in then I will, hopefully, feel and be, safer.
So just fill in the flaming form folks and be sensible! (Apparently, according to a poll here on BM I am an FOC whatever that means. So please humour this FOC!)
Thank you. :-)
You’re not an FOC Eccles, you’re just FO

Not had an email, yet. If/when I do get it is it only needed for over 18’s?

Edit I am over 18 but my kids aren’t

Not had an email, yet. If/when I do get it is it only needed for over 18’s?

Edit I am over 18 but my kids aren’t
Hi Supporter,

Following the Government’s introduction of ‘Plan B’ COVID-19 measures in England, the Premier League has implemented new protocols for all supporters attending matches.

This means that entry requirements for Premier League matches have now changed and supporters over the age of 18 must complete a self-declaration form in order to attend.​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.