Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

The form is basically the same as agreeing to terms and conditions when buying a ticket, it's a legal box ticking exercise, takes 3/4 clicks to do. It will be linked to your supporter number so they could potentially easily freeze the ticket unless one is filled in, whether they will or not who know but there's zero reason to take that chance. City have sent out messages and emails, multiple times already so its difficult to miss

I filled one in for Newcastle but couldn't go and a mate had it off me, he had his pass/negative test with him and was fine for getting in so in terms of transferring a ticket it won't be a problem it's just a Legal requirement city have to do to be able to say its legally your responsibility to make whoever has the ticket know about the new requirements for entry.

Get it filled in, takes 30 seconds tops and you wont have any issues.

I’d assume clubs won’t give a fuck about away fans as by the time they find out they’ve caught it, it’s nothing to do with the home club.

There will be countless people who don’t find out about this. My brother for one won’t be checking his emails this week, I’ll obviously warn him but how many won’t?

We have fans in their 80s who still attend games and will be knackered when it comes to all this.
I’m in my 80s and I will be making sure that I’ve filled the form in and I hope that they check EVERYONE’S Covid pass. It is straightforward and like someone else said it’s a Government requirement nothing to do with City plus why do people fight against everything? I want to be able to go to the games knowing that everyone has done their best.
For the past few matches I’ve had different people sitting next to me as the 2 season card holders gave up their cards. So the last 2 home matches I’ve not attended because quite frankly I chickened out. I was scared as the numbers rose. As this ‘passport’ or whatever you like to call it comes in then I will, hopefully, feel and be, safer.
So just fill in the flaming form folks and be sensible! (Apparently, according to a poll here on BM I am an FOC whatever that means. So please humour this FOC!)
Thank you. :-)

I’m in my 80s and I will be making sure that I’ve filled the form in and I hope that they check EVERYONE’S Covid pass. It is straightforward and like someone else said it’s a Government requirement nothing to do with City plus why do people fight against everything? I want to be able to go to the games knowing that everyone has done their best.
For the past few matches I’ve had different people sitting next to me as the 2 season card holders gave up their cards. So the last 2 home matches I’ve not attended because quite frankly I chickened out. I was scared as the numbers rose. As this ‘passport’ or whatever you like to call it comes in then I will, hopefully, feel and be, safer.
So just fill in the flaming form folks and be sensible! (Apparently, according to a poll here on BM I am an FOC whatever that means. So please humour this FOC!)
Thank you. :-)
It also only needs to be completed once. It stays in place until plan B is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.