Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch Serie A, have never seen Vlahovic play in live match, but we can see in Europe that Italian teams are very weak. I really don't know If this kid is going to be good enough as all players look amazing in these montage videos. I'd like to think though that the City scouts will have watched every main moment he has played warts and all.

Imagine watching a Sterling montage with him Scoring 100 plus goals, without any other knowledge we would desperately be craving him. You need to see all the goals, attempted goals, chances missed, successful and attempted assists, his pass completion and not just as a statistic. I think the thought of missing out on Haaland clouds my judgement, that said I think I would rather have him than Kane.

We're going to sign Kane aren't we!?
What this tells me is that we need to have a little more respect and appreciation for Sterling than we currently do. Myself included.

It could be worse :)

So it looks like it will be Haaland.
But as others have said, what’s the benefit of Pep being fully truthful at this point with the press, even if we were looking to bring someone in? He may be being truthful, but just as easily not.

I have seen pundits mention Dusan isn't a very good passer or with hold up play.. never watched him myself. It seems he doesn't fit our type of play either If that's the case. One thing this team is full of is amazing passers of the ball he will seriously hamper that if he can't pass and will break down our play going forward unless all we want is a goal scoring peg that stays out if the build up haha

I have seen pundits mention Dusan isn't a very good passer or with hold up play.. never watched him myself. It seems he doesn't fit our type of play either If that's the case. One thing this team is full of is amazing passers of the ball he will seriously hamper that if he can't pass and will break down our play going forward unless all we want is a goal scoring peg that stays out if the build up haha
He’s pretty good at holding the ball up and passing to be fair.

Can finish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.