Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve tried that a few times. More concerning is the fact that the tickets section on the website hasn’t worked all day. So people won’t be able to buy for tomorrow.

Could be a very low crowd.
Doesn’t look like there’s loads of seats left.

I wouldn’t lose sleep over your ticket not updating, as I say, mine worked for the Everton game whilst still showing Brugge.

Doesn’t look like there’s loads of seats left.

I wouldn’t lose sleep over your ticket not updating, as I say, mine worked for the Everton game whilst still showing Brugge.
Can you see it on the planner? I can’t even get on.

I hope there’s not a lot left, need the crowd behind the players for a crucial 3 points.

Just think many could be isolating, one or two anti vaxxers and then people not able to actually buy it it’s not working.

Can you see it on the planner? I can’t even get on.

I hope there’s not a lot left, need the crowd behind the players for a crucial 3 points.

Just think many could be isolating, one or two anti vaxxers and then people not able to actually buy it it’s not working.
Yeah, but had to go through my profile and tickets to get there.

Most blocks still have seats available, but most under 50.

Yeah, but had to go through my profile and tickets to get there.

Most blocks still have seats available, but most under 50.
Could be similar to Leeds then but I couldn’t access it before which must mean many others couldn’t.

I know I’m a moaning old fart but get a grip City ffs. We Could get more in if they didn’t make these mistakes and they’re pricing it wrong vs Wolves.

Could be similar to Leeds then but I couldn’t access it before which must mean many others couldn’t.

I know I’m a moaning old fart but get a grip City ffs. We Could get more in if they didn’t make these mistakes and they’re pricing it wrong vs Wolves.
Covid and restrictions will be playing their part too.

Oh, and it’s going to be Baltic tomorrow. The wind should have died down though.

Less than 1000 left on planner. Probably about 700 or so at a guess. I’m sure a fair few won’t turn up due to having Covid but there will be more than 52000 there.

The Ticket Office target is gate revenue and not bums on seats. if it was bums on seats it would be easy. We could get 70k if we charged £25 for match tickets instead of £50. It's as simple as that. I am afraid that as much as City fans love the owner for transforming the club, under his ownership City have become a money making machine. This season, or next we'll surpass Man Utd in revenue generation with < 10% coming from the UAE. If it means we get Erling Haaland in the Summer and win the title again, I'll live with it!

My nephews first game tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I want him to remember it but he probably wont. Generally I remember going to the game with my Dad as a kid but not individual games. We used to park in Moon Grove off Dickenson Rd,cross Wilmslow Rd, down Platt Lane, and then turn right on to Yew Tree Rd, and into the Kippax St car park. Loved it. Hated school. Football was the highlight of the week, and still is. The best bit was getting through the turnstile and then walking up the steps into the stand and then seeing a sea of people and the green grass and blue shirts. It was the crowd more than anything that impressed me when I was little. Later on I have memories of individual games. Mostly bad. For a brief time I started to hate City as much as I loved them. That was the time when we used to protest every home game outside the Main Stand. The move to the Etihad made the takeover was probably the best moment of my life, and I think I even thought that at the time. Protest about what? A billionaire buying City and enabling us to buy players that were previously ear,marked for man Utd? Yes please. It's what dreams were made of. Man Utd and Liverpookl gerrymandered the league bending all the rules so that only a billionaire could break up their cartel. And the moment we broke up their cosy little arrangement they tried to stitch us up, and in so doing stitched the rest of football. Those who label MCFC as a UAE outpost are just playing a commercial ruse to tap into embittered Man Utd and Liverpool fans.

I am glad we moved from Maine Rd. It had become very dated, and the design of 4 different stands was ridiculous. We could do with extending the North Stand at City. Perhaps we will look at it again when covid disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.