Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Jesus
De Bruyne

I think a lot of you guys have been on the sauce today. 3-1
No news on Christmas Day so I think they wanted to write their own?

I am confident we will win but Leicester are capable of winning on their day. They've got good players and a good coach.

I hope City press Schmeichel. I've seen him make a lot of mistakes with his distribution before. Hoping to see more evidence that KDB is back to something close to his best. Ideally we want to go hard for an hour and then coast. This is a crucial period for City. Win our 3 games over Christmas and New year and we could break one of Chelsea and Liverpool particularly as they play each other at Stamford Bridge on the 2nd January. Turn the screw City.

Asked this in another thread - has anyone’s ticket updated for tomorrow because mine hasn’t!?

I’ve also tried to click on the ticket section 3 times today and cannot get on it. Which means surely people cannot buy for tomorrow.

Do City want a capacity crowd or not?

I'd play Stones instead of Laporte. I don't think Vardy will start but they will play a quick forward(s) and Laporte has been done a few times up against quick forwards e.g. Zaha.

It seems Leicester have a shit load of injuries at the moment? Harvey Barnes looks like he’s out as well as numerous other first team players? Also Vardy has tweaked his hamstring in midweek? If that’s true I can’t see him playing tomorrow

Asked this in another thread - has anyone’s ticket updated for tomorrow because mine hasn’t!?
Mine didn’t for the Everton game, but it worked at the ground.

Mine hasn’t for tomorrow either.

Edit: Just gone into it and pressed the 3 dots and toggled automatic updates off then on again and it’s appeared.

Mine didn’t for the Everton game, but it worked at the ground.

Mine hasn’t for tomorrow either.

Edit: Just gone into it and pressed the 3 dots and toggled automatic updates off then on again and it’s appeared.
I’ve tried that a few times. More concerning is the fact that the tickets section on the website hasn’t worked all day. So people won’t be able to buy for tomorrow.

Could be a very low crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.