Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

To be fair, one goal comes from a slip and another because Eddie's wrist went limp
I know one is a slip and another was a mistake but still they did open us up with counter attacks whether they go in the back of the net or not we gave them the opportunity to do so even in the first half they had chances. I'm glad it happened in a game which we scored 6 goals. I think we all know it won't happen again. Pep and the team will still be seriously pissed off we conceded so many chances.

Remember when Mike Dean gave us a soft penalty in a game for holding at a corner then gave one against us for the same thing; todays game we would have had about 6 pens. I don’t understand the dickhead commentators saying not enough in that for me when Ruben and Eric were both wrestled to the ground. Leicester kept doing that all game and we should have had another penalty 30 seconds before Leicester 3rd goal.
Then you have the likes of Salah, Mane and Raz go down at the first gust of wind and never given to Raz but Salah get‘s most of his awarded.

I see a lot of comments on here about how much we missed Rodri and I wouldn’t argue with them but I am still scratching my head about what formation we were playing in the second half. It looked like two at the back. Zinchenko was closer to a number 10 to a number three and was totally ineffective.

Still, good entertainment, three points, goal difference padded and two goals from corners. Happy Days.

Amazing football in the first half, could easily have been 6 or 7, perhaps as good as the Chelski performance, then we started so slow in the 2nd half, they pretty much had 4 attacks and one quick free kick and got 3 goals. We took our time to start getting our shape back and then finally 2 good goals, a great header from Eric and a superb poachers goal from Raz. Happy days, 6 points clear and goal difference still on the rise - and 20 points in front of the scum. I think lie-cester will be knackered for the dippers game though, so can't see them getting anything from their next game, still you never know!!

I can't say I was happy with the 2nd half, especially those 20 mins. I did enjoy it though, I was never worried either. We handed them the first two from sloppy play. The 3rd they were just lucky on both ends of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.