Leicester City (H) - Post-Match Thread

Boring lol

Need a good ripping for that second half. A few too many ales last night maybe

Na, the guys knew what they were doing.

Leicester play Liverpool next. A 5-0 and they are down and there for the kicking. That second half 'win' gives them a good bit of belief going into it.

Leicester play Liverpool next. A 5-0 and they are down and there for the kicking. That second half 'win' gives them a good bit of belief going into it.
If they play as badly as that at the back they will lose whatever team they put out.

We need a back up DM more than we need a first choice striker. Much more of a priority for me. A serious Rodri injury can be damaging enough to leave us trophyless. An injury in attack and we can cope actually very easily, as the injury to Ferran has shown us. At the time, he was chipping in with goals and it felt like a blow to lose him. It wasn’t. But losing Rodri for a while would be a disaster.

Bollocks
Pep should be fuming ar that 15 min shambles
Thank fuck Laporte made up for his utter brainfart

We have these type of games every now n then, 5-3 Monaco, 6-3 Arsenal, 7-2 Stoke, it’s normal we move on, I’m just glad we’re not struggling for goals..
Got me thinking about whether we will ever score 10 again and also about the most goals in a single City match in recent (ish ) times. There have been 9 goals in quite a few, two 6:3 wins this season, plus the 2 you mention above(Arsenal and Stoke) and we got 9 against Burton.
Try to forget the ones we lost (especially 8:1 at Boro!). There have been a few we've drawn/lost where we should have scored about 20, but the famous 'Udders 10:1 is the only one I can think of in my 'City career' that reached double figures?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.