******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that so call team talk and a kick up the bum worked didn't it ? it will be over in 3 days and australia will only need to bat once.

the coach root and the rest need sacking and starting all over again. even if we pick all youth and try and build for the future we would give them time and could take getting beat. this shower of shit are not worth watching.
the barmy army should line them up next to a wall and shoot the lot

Silverwood must have a coaching/management how to book from the 90’s Fletcher was a brilliant coach for England only positives for his players! Like how every player can contribute as in taking a great catch hitting the stumps to get someone out, seeing of the new ball stopping a boundary! He also told them to be positive when batting but pick the right shot have a good defence and if you get out to good ball fair enough.

Silverwood must have a coaching/management how to book from the 90’s Fletcher was a brilliant coach for England only positives for his players! Like how every player can contribute as in taking a great catch hitting the stumps to get someone out, seeing of the new ball stopping a boundary! He also told them to be positive when batting but pick the right shot have a good defence and if you get out to good ball fair enough.

its has to be a mind set and mental block because we keep getting out in the same old fashion
the fear in our batsman was flagged on the losing of the toss on a english looking pitch and rain and clouds

unless we take 9 wickets for next to nothing tonight england will lose this test and the ashes
even if we do take wickets and get back in the game ? i still don't fancy our batsman to scoring enough to give our bowling attack something to sniff at

We need to bowl Australia out for under 300 to stand any chance of keeping this series alive.

But the way things have been going, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lyon hits a 50 and Harris, Smith and Labuschagne all make big scores.

We need to bowl Australia out for under 300 to stand any chance of keeping this series alive.

But the way things have been going, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lyon hits a 50 and Harris, Smith and Labuschagne all make big scores.

if austraila reach 300 its over pain and simple and england will not get 120 in the 2nd innings
we just have never put a doubt in the australia batsman mind with our bowling and they don't fear us plus their bowlers have our numbers so they get 300 on the board and they don't lose

Is there a chance that the weather in Hobart could mean we avoid a whitewash?

I know test cricket is at the mercy of the weather, but I hate seeing games decided by it.

This England side do not deserve such a reprieve, They deserve to be humiliated for the utter dogshit test side that they are. They are beyond hopeless.

Maybe a comprehensive thrashing will induce the many changes that are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.