Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't contemplate a world in which Real Madrid don't want Haaland. That is just absurd. Even with mbappe incoming and Benzema there for another year maybe.

And they can absolutely without a doubt get him and fit him in the team. Both financially and as one of a few top players in their squad. Spare me the 'I have read two articles and conclude from their implied tone that this is now the new real madrid' crap.

They can offer and pay what he is looking for and what his agent wants too. They can offer trophies, fame and profile, a shot at CL and records and everything that comes with playing for Real Madrid.

The only question for me is does he want to go there, or rather does he want to go there now.

We can offer plenty too, if not all of the above, minus the spanish weather (which I doubt would bother a Norwegian playing in Germany). But as a plus we can offer working with Pep, and the chance to play in the shirt he often wore as a kid. But Madrid are certainly the big contender for his signature. Let's not bullshit ourselves they are not.
Agree with all of that

Would Madrid have an issue dealing with Raiola and his demands.....probably not...they wont let that get in the way......whereas with us that is a bit of an unknown.

The Spannish lifestyle he would have is obviously a huge attraction (even as a Mancunian born and bread I know where Id rather live if it was between the two...though obviously as a city fan if i had the option to play for either then Id choose city every time...but Haaland despite his slight allegencies to us as a club isnt really a city fan despite what some would like to believe (incoming pic of him sitting on the couch as a kid in a city shirt!!!!)

Money - I would imagine Madrid could easily match us in wages offered and any other monetary incentives that are on offer - both to Raiola and Haaland (and to Alfie I would imagine as well) - and they will then go beyond what we offer to get him.

History - I kon we laugh at this especially when it comes from the scousers BUT the allure of Madrid and what they have achieved on the European stage over the decades, the stadium etc etc will be a big pull......we all asw Haalands reaction stepping out at our place when he played there...he loved it....BUT is it a patch on stepping out at the Bernabeau ...much bigger capacity etc

Seems like he will be doing the rounds in January. We will get some news

Reactions: Uby
Managing Barça (@ManagingBarca) Tweeted: | Erling Haaland has told Mino Raiola that he wants to be the sole leader of his next club.
@gerardromero [] via @ActualiteBarca

This basically means he’ll come to City

or Barcelona, in their context.

Breaking news !!! Haaland says he wants to be first footballer on the moon , and also first footballer to play at the bottom of the ocean ,and also that he wants all his team mates to kiss his ass as they leave the dressing room !
everything that is spoken about Haaland is Bollox at the moment simple as that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.