Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately it comes down to what truly motivates Haaland in his heart.

And that, well all's said and done is the crux of this whole transfer.

We can discuss the merits and downsides of every club we think is in the running for his signature, it's fun. We can convince ourselves that it's not us he wants, it must be us, and everything else in between but ultimately it's where he wants to play.

I'm not naive enough to think that Riaola won't have an influence but his role is to broker the best deal for his client, at the place Erling wants to work and pocket the maximum for himself. That's business.

What we keep hearing from the Haaland camp is that Erling wants to make the best step for the next stage of his career. He will succeed at any of the clubs mentioned.

At the tender age of 21 he's very grounded, doesn't see himself as the finished article (unlike some players) and wants to make the most of his ability and improve even more.

I genuinely believe that is what's in his heart. I think he wants to work with Pep. Can we get it done ?

Breaking news !!! Haaland says he wants to be first footballer on the moon , and also first footballer to play at the bottom of the ocean ,and also that he wants all his team mates to kiss his ass as they leave the dressing room !
everything that is spoken about Haaland is Bollox at the moment simple as that .
"We're delighted to announce Tranquility City as the latest club to join the City Football Group. We're sure they'll fit in easily as there's no atmosphere at the Emptihad either"

I'm not sure about this. Surely they're just as likely to want to play alongside each other because they'll form a killer partnership. I'd be telling them both it's gonna be a front three of Vinicius-Haaland-Mbappe and that with that forward line they'll break records and win every trophy at least once over a 5 year contract.
Mbappe barely wanted to play alongside Messi ha!

We're the best run club in world football, with the best manager, a superb squad which is 8 points clear at the top of the toughest league, a virtual guarantee of winning things, and we are clearly in the market for a striker. The perfect opportunity for an ambitious young striker to come in to a winning set up and have zero competition for the striker spot. We're an extremely attractive proposition and whoever gets this gig will be in a fantastic position to enhance his own reputation and score the goals that propel this team to true greatness and win the biggest trophies in the game. If we're in for him Haaland would be a fool to go elsewhere.

Tease of a transfer this one. The link between City and family is good as you need. Haaland in that Dortmund CL tie acted like a fan the way he was talking to the players and looking around the stadium.

However on the flip side, we've never been a club to smash the wage structure or risk FFP for a player like him. With the agent and big signing on fee I see that as a big big barrier here.

We don't get it wrong often - so have faith whatever the outcome will be right for us.
i didn't think we'd go anywhere near £100m for a player but we did, i think if we really really want him and we make sure he knows that then it will be down to his heart and dreams and who knows where they may lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.