Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

How are they still moaning about the penalty? He clearly pulled his fucking shirt. Its a foul. Therefore a penalty.
Legged him and grabbed his shirt to boot. Stonewall doesn't even begin to cover it...moaning that VAR official recommended the ref take a look. I mean what next saying victims of rape deserve it?...clown world is perfectly illustrated by football fandom.

No idea how we won that.

Probably the worst we have played all season. The front 3 were really bad.

Winning whilst not playing great is a sign of Champions.

Got to say...Pep has thrown in some strange tactics during his tenure against the Rags, and these. We could have really put these to the sword and made the extra man count. We didn't, no idea why you wouldn't bring on fresh legs, and replace tired players. Maximise the use of Subs. Strange Guy(but a genius mostly :-)).

Also i personally thought the ref had a really good game, got everything right, and was not intimated by the Partisan crowd.

Now we get to rest, and come back for the Title run in.

Happy New Year Blues, and may all your dreams come true.
There has been periods in our past four games where we haven’t been as fluid and a a bit sloppy at times, so a performance like this was due I think. 4 wins out of them though tells us everything we need to know about this side. Not only are we extremely talented, we can dig in and are very together as a team. It’s incredible that we have put together 11 wins on the bounce again. The pressure we are putting on the others is relentless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.