Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a good game and a nice little respite from the intensity of the league. Swindon play some nice stuff and hopefully will continue that way in this game rather than try and defend with 10 behind the ball all game.
I know their assistant manager as well and know how he likes to have the game played. He used to give me a lift to training when I was in the youth team and he was in the first team.

A nice 3-0 win will do nicely. A run out for some of the youngsters to wouldn’t go a miss.

Only this game before Chelsea but after a hectic xmas period I'd be giving our main boys a week off the game pitch and probably 3/4 days off all together for this one.

If Stones is fit

Steffen
Walker Stones Ake Esbrand
Lavia
Dino McAtee
Palmer Grealish
Jesus

Carson
Egan Riley
Mbeta
Gundagun
Sterling
Edozie
Kayky

If all available, I would go:

Steffan
Walker
Stones
Mbete
Ake
Ferna
Gundo
Mcatee
Grealish
Foden
Palmer

A line up not dissimilar to the Wycombe game for me. Give most of the "A-listers" the weekend off. If we lose, we lose. We've got bigger fish to fry.

Though I wouldn't mind another trip to Wembley for my 5th FA Cup Final!

A line up not dissimilar to the Wycombe game for me. Give most of the "A-listers" the weekend off. If we lose, we lose. We've got bigger fish to fry.

Though I wouldn't mind another trip to Wembley for my 5th FA Cup Final!

We don't need to give any players a weekend off and I doubt any of them want to. We need to do what the rags claim to be the real treble and keep on shutting them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.