The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220102-183528_BBC Sport.jpg

If we can beat Chelsea next time out (in the PL), we'll be 13 pts ahead of them, with (then) 16 games to go. I'd be disappointed if we let that advantage slip. Liverpool, on the other hand, are still a threat.

I think we'll get at least 90 points

90 would mean Liverpool can only drop 6 points in 18 games and Chelsea 4 in 17

Didnt expect it to be so one-sided this season

The dippers are on track to get 80 points, Chelsea to get 78 points.

Even if the dippers somehow put a run together to match our current points per game of 2.53 for the final 18 games they could only get 87 points.

I suspect 84 points will be enough to win the league this season so 31 points.

9 wins and 4 draws still allows 4 defeats as well.

Chelsea v Liverpool will end in a draw and City's lead at the top will be in double digits. No-one is catching you lot. Happy to call it now. Its done. Congrats you fuckers.

Congrats again. This is done. Although would be so satisfying to end your winning streak with a battering in a couple of weeks.

Defeats obviously hurt, but draws can be a killer and suck energy out of a challenge, and feel like a missed opportunity too. Hopefully they can both continue drawing as often as they have.

Forget points totals: both Liverpool and Chelsea will continue to draw and lose games if they played like they played today, and today wasn't a one off it is now a pattern. Every team in the league is looking at them and thinking they might sneak a draw or even a win. They're making mistakes and conceding silly goals.

Back to 83 again 1 point more than they predicted at the start of the season.

85% chance of being Champions now or 1/6 on though the bookies will probably only give you 1/10

Running away with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.