Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland can be biggest name in the world but if he is not committed to our club we don't need him at all. see what is happening with lukaku. I would rather have someone one tire below who is totally committed, that person will bring more success to the team.

Haaland can be biggest name in the world but if he is not committed to our club we don't need him at all. see what is happening with lukaku. I would rather have someone one tire below who is totally committed, that person will bring more success to the team.
He's a lifelong City fan. I'm fairly sure he'd be "committed to the club"

Anyone in la liga called Pirelli?

Just having a check of all the Pogba deal, it's actually £41m Raiola will receive come end of June 2022
He receives a poultry £23m up front with a further bonus at the end of each year of his 5 year deal :)
Pogbe wages & transfer over 5 years + image rights & a further £2.2m payment to some firm in Monaco will come to a round figure of £180m
That my friends is outrageous espeacialy when he will once again walk away for sweet fuck all
Just looking at those figures alone not even counting the shocking £367.000 a week Ibrahimovic contract & another Raiola payment its no wonder clubs have to walk away
Just like Real & Barca deals we will never be in a auction with them its ridiculous how much these players get
It's not the history or who they are its the fucking complete wonga package
Just looking at those numbers imo the Haaland deal looks way off, it's not about football with this agent it's the money imo, not coming to City wont bother him he will be a king at either Spanish team or PSG infact more than we can ever throw at him imo
I think City will more or less make something known by the end of May

Sure it was said somewhere Raiola was coming in January to chat??
With any luck, they might sign him again in three years time!
Hahaha.

Not sure if serious...

Sorry if I don’t buy into the caricature of Raiola as the worst and only bad agent. He operates like most agents but gives interviews on the record instead of off the record. In a way that’s more transparent. Just another asshole in the business

We’re entering a phase now of every player being potentially Lukaku. Lol! This forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.