Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re entering a phase now of every player being potentially Lukaku. Lol! This forum...
its simple I don't want anyone here who does not see a long term future at the club. Even if Haaland comes here and in a year say if Real wants to replace Benzema and give him a call do you think he will stay here? no he will want to jump ship in no time. We don't need those kind of players here. I would rather take someone one step below but who is more committed.

Let's not forget how "committed" Lukaku was to Chelsea up until three or four days ago, either.

Unless someone has proven it over successive years, the word carries no weight.
To be fair to Lukaku, he did want to stay at Inter and the whole mess is about that. They just couldn’t give him what he wanted (new contract) due to financial mess

its simple I don't want anyone here who does not see a long term future at the club. Even if Haaland comes here and in a year say if Real wants to replace Benzema and give him a call do you think he will stay here? no he will want to jump ship in no time. We don't need those kind of players here. I would rather take someone one step below but who is more committed.
I absolutely do not think he would come here and leave the following summer and certainly anywhere he goes there will be a contract. But just to play into to people’s cliched expectations here: which player would not go there if Real Madrid called? You would rather settle for a player shitty enough that Madrid or other clubs wouldn’t care to sign, really? Does this strike as a winning mentality or a standard that will keep the titles coming from when Pep comes? Or something that needs to be dealt with in therapy?

If he has signed a 4 year deal, his buyout clause would be eye watering

If he has signed a 4 year deal, his buyout clause would be eye watering
I doubt there would be a buyout clause. If there was it would be something his side wanted in the contract and wouldn’t be that high. Which is why I doubt we’d agree to putting one in.

I absolutely do not think he would come here and leave the following summer and certainly anywhere he goes there will be a contract. But just to play into to people’s cliched expectations here: which player would not go there if Real Madrid called? You would rather settle for a player shitty enough that Madrid or other clubs wouldn’t care to sign, really? Does this strike as a winning mentality or a standard that will keep the titles coming from when Pep comes? Or something that needs to be dealt with in therapy?
I think we've all been damaged by the way Aguerro came here and used the break clause in his contract to swan off to Madrid after a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.