United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m becoming less bothered by them they shitter they get. After the loss yesterday, I wasn’t half as happy as I would a few years ago. They’re becoming irrelevant to me, we’re just so far ahead of them now I couldn’t give a fuck about them.
I know what your saying blue but don't let them get away with it that easy.
I wasn't that bothered about it either but I still sung "Mind the Gap" for a good twenty minutes just in case my rag neighbours missed the result.

I despise the rags as much as the next man, but I do feel there’s a lack of consistency.

We all heralded 100 year old Captain Tom, and he received a knighthood, just for walking around a home, whereas the rags had Ronaldo and Cavani up front yesterday. They’re almost as old as the Captain was, but are being ridiculed for walking around the OT pitch?

It was a city master plan that's for sure £60 odd million for two years haha you're having a laugh
See that bit in the video where he goes "ssshhhh ssshhhh ssshhh" and the rabid muppets behind him are squawking with his silly smug face on the camera... I actually felt mortified and embarrassed. What a helmet.

Last edited:
I note Slimon stones highlighted it was Rag Nick’s first loss. Given their previous games under him were palace, young boys, Norwich, Burnley and Newcastle, including 2 draws, I am sure he must be very fucking proud

I checked the result on Sky App. I noticed at the end of the game they had in capitals. "RAGNICKS UNBEATEN RUN COMES TO AN END"

While true, it sounds much better than it actually was considering who they had played and the manner of the games.... Had to laugh

It was heartwarming to see Stan Laurel getting a run out again in the Rags back line.
Not seen him for a while, thought he may have taken up male modelling as a sideline.

They really are shit though, strolling around, not tackling, faces like boiled shite,
I don't think they like it very much over there.

The shithole is only a mile up Oswald Road
You misspelt Greatstone Road.

I didn't see all the game but from what I saw Jones was far from the problem. He played ok and although his defensive header fell straight to a Wolves player there was no one anywhere near him on the edge of the box. Where was McFred?

Their biggest problem for me is that they don't have anyone in any kind of form right now. In the past when they've played rubbish they have had a striker scoring or a sub scoring 3 in two games (before being bummed off to Sunderland). They aren't making simple passes and they seem to be blaming each other. Rashford's game has fallen off a cliff and it feels like they are trying to rush everything without having the technical ability to have enough control. I'd say ironically that they are really missing Pogba in midfield as although he often plays for the highlights reel he can also do the simple things alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.