United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff used to be fun, but when he screams....

"This is not Manchester United!"

You have it right there.

This is Manchester United and has been for the best part of ten years, ten long wasted years.

From owners, to boardroom, to coaching staff, to infrastructure, to fans, a toxic combination of greed, ineptitude and delusion has taken hold.

They're f**ked and if they do manage to turn this around, they'll have lost a generation of football fans, a shed load of them to us.
Plastic fantastic. All those shirts to prove he nearly went once.

Fourth is an absolute failure with that squad and they should be hammered with it. Regardless of what people say, they've got a big squad with a lot of talent, as harsh as it is on Ragnick, its now the failure of him too to get as little out of that side as he is.

They should be lambasted for their performances this season, and their players should be ashamed. I'm sure the media will give them a pass and say they need further investment to keep up, whilst criticising City and Chelsea for spending.

I know a photo is but a moment in time, but for the body language of several of em to look like this all at once, just even walking out, is heartwarming. Big Phil was up for it though.

View attachment 33671
I just can’t hate phil, haha look at him go! He’s just so happy to be there.

the rest of them. Fucking hell.

Fourth is an absolute failure with that squad and they should be hammered with it. Regardless of what people say, they've got a big squad with a lot of talent, as harsh as it is on Ragnick, its now the failure of him too to get as little out of that side as he is.

They should be lambasted for their performances this season, and their players should be ashamed. I'm sure the media will give them a pass and say they need further investment to keep up, whilst criticising City and Chelsea for spending.

Theyve got a big squad, but I wouldn’t say talented. I wouldn’t take a single one of their players over ours, they’ve pissed away so much money but got the square route of fuck all to show for it. The profile of the players they get is wrong, everyone of them seems to come with an ego or doesn’t want to work hard enough.

A sacked manager and an interim manager has shown that the players are the reason they are in this mess. They won’t listen to new ideas or new approaches, which is telling considering there are players digging the manager out after 6 weeks in charge.

This new guy they get in the summer, you wouldn’t fancy being him having to go in and sort the mess out. They are a long way from being a threat to us, let’s hope the people in charge at City keep the pressure on and grind them into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.