Votes: 189 32.0%
  • Mid-table Boring Season

Votes: 167 28.3%
  • Lower Half Mediocrity

Votes: 76 12.9%
  • Relegation Fodder

Votes: 35 5.9%

• Total voters
Well we generally don't lose to them at home, that much is true. I'd hardly say we routinely wipe the floor with them though. Two good wins in the last five at home under Pep.

January 2017 2-2
December 2017 4-1
April 2019 1-0
August 2019 2-2
February 2021 3-0
They are not in the same league as Crystal Palace at the Etihad.

Well we generally don't lose to them at home, that much is true. I'd hardly say we routinely wipe the floor with them though. Two good wins in the last five at home under Pep.

January 2017 2-2
December 2017 4-1
April 2019 1-0
August 2019 2-2
February 2021 3-0
January 2017 we were cheated out of the game by Twattenburg. August 2019 we were cheated out of the game by VAR and absolutely battered them that day.

Nobody said it was a "hard Xmas" - just that we played 3 games in a week and Arsenal had Boxing Day off. At a time when we have some key absentees. That's a fact and to pretend it didn't make a difference is denying reality. We also have some key players (KDB, Rodri) just back after Covid and Cancelo recovering from his misfortunes.

Fair do's. I just thought that you had plenty other games this season where the opponents hadn't played midweek but you's had & it wasn't really talked about. However, with everything else going on I appreciate its difficult. And at the end of the day, you's won, & that's all that matters.

Alan Davies the 'comedian' and Arsenal fan. Think we've broken them.

Wonder if he's happy about the 'oil money' Arsenal have been taking all these years from Emirates.

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

Nobody said it was a "hard Xmas" - just that we played 3 games in a week and Arsenal had Boxing Day off. At a time when we have some key absentees. That's a fact and to pretend it didn't make a difference is denying reality. We also have some key players (KDB, Rodri) just back after Covid and Cancelo recovering from his misfortunes.
Mate just let the Tarquinn have his day in the sun. Getting giddy about 30% possession at home and only losing 1-2 to us, is quite an achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.