80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a languid sort of player who seems to give me the notion that he is asleep whilst he's doing what he's doing, Or he might have the innate skill to play the game in his sleep. There never seems to be a game, first team or EDS, where he doesn't score a sublime goal. The one last night was just magnificent. The goal, no matter when it comes, just knocks the stuffing out of a defence. They see how easy it appears and then no surprise as soon as we went one up he had two defenders marking him! An immense talent.
Agree entirely that he is a wonderful talent. So few players these days have the ability to dribble past players. Am also very intrigued by your theory that he is actually asleep during the game and will research this phenomenon further. Sorry mate...just couldn't stop myself from commenting on this haha!!

Very talented player - obviously. Hopefully he gets more playing time - if not in our squad, loan him.

Very talented player - obviously. Hopefully he gets more playing time - if not in our squad, loan him.
I think he has hit the Foden 2+ years ago tier of being un-loanable. Too much potential contribution to the first team I think

Terrific finisher which was Torres' strong suit. But never, EVER saw Torres beat people like Palmer was doing last night. Lower tier opposition but still.

Torres got blocked off when on the wings routinely. I think a big reason why he was moved to F9. Looks like Palmer can play more effectively out wide and may in fact be a great fit up front as needed.

Not trying to crush Torres as I really liked him. Just quite excited that the loss of him seems to have opened up more opportunities for Palmer

Should be starting next week for two reasons, firstly and most importantly he deserves it on his form, secondly it will show all the players in the youth team that the pathway is there if you have the talent, those doubting they will get the chance (McAtee?) can see that keeping their head down, training hard, impressing, gives them a shot at the biggest games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.