80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a languid sort of player who seems to give me the notion that he is asleep whilst he's doing what he's doing, Or he might have the innate skill to play the game in his sleep. There never seems to be a game, first team or EDS, where he doesn't score a sublime goal. The one last night was just magnificent. The goal, no matter when it comes, just knocks the stuffing out of a defence. They see how easy it appears and then no surprise as soon as we went one up he had two defenders marking him! An immense talent.

What I liked about his performance last night was he makes all the right decisions he keeps the ball when needed passes it at the right time to. There was only him Silva who did that last night

His ability to finish is so clinical. We need to find a way to give him more minutes on the pitch in the second half of the season.

His goal was superb. He seems very level headed too. As mentioned above, he has sublime skills and a real eye for goal. Dare I say this, but he reminds me of a young Ronaldo.To be honest, think he will be better than Phil. In the month of the anniversary of the passsing of The King, I really feel this young man could be The Prince, as there is only ever one King. Please Pep, give us the Class of '22.

Phil Mitchell?

Goal was outstanding.

A very confident display.

Needs to be given adequate game time to see if he can replicate against Prem / CL standard opposition now.

I think he is a great finisher. Gives me a lot more confidence when he goes for goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.