Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

I found it funny when in his rant he was dissing our achievements, 100 points, domestic treble etc. as being unnatural or whatever.

He didn’t mention the "Invincible" season did he?

A man of principle refusing to work for talksport due to their links with the sun who blamed Liverpool fans, but has no problem supporting a team that killed 39 fans & blamed Chelsea fans.
That's one thing I never understood. The dippers boycotted the sun newspaper owned by Murdock but subscribed to a sports channel owned by the same guy. Morality monsters

That's one thing I never understood. The dippers boycotted the sun newspaper owned by Murdock but subscribed to a sports channel owned by the same guy. Morality monsters

I had a dipper mate that up to a few years ago kept slagging off “modern football” it was code for City winning.

when pushed on it he said it’s shit, no atmosphere with all seaters, all about money, TV.

I said your club was literally responsible for all of it.

I found it funny when in his rant he was dissing our achievements, 100 points, domestic treble etc. as being unnatural or whatever.

He didn’t mention the "Invincible" season did he?
Not as funny as dippers whinging about their piddling 97 points not being enough to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.