Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

If Alan Davies feels such hatred and contempt for the UAE then he must be truly gutted to see his fans playing at the 'Emirates' stadium and see his players and fans wearing shirts emblazoned with shirts adorned with 'Emirates' across the front.

when murdoch bought talkshite, he bailed out, immediately. For that alone, he's ok in my book, whiny voice and all, never heard him dissing City or Hrh. I am far from being a fan of his, his accent alone is a major turn-off, but compared to the average scouse mouth-piece he is in a very small group , that have not sold out.......

Tbf to Murray, it's fighting talk, they tend to say something to argue the toss about, with Nat on he is bound to try to get a rise, it's the point of the show

Tbf to Murray, it's fighting talk, they tend to say something to argue the toss about, with Nat on he is bound to try to get a rise, it's the point of the show

Im glad someone explained the point, I just thought it was a bit shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.