TV Series

Yeah you maybe right but I took this as it won’t be back.

There will be no more seasons of Mindhunter, at least not for the foreseeable future. In an interview with Vulture to promote Fincher's upcoming film Mank, the director broke the news of Mindhunter's de facto cancellation. “Listen, for the viewership that it had, it was an expensive show,” Fincher told Vulture.23 Oct 2020

This is a really interesting statement.

I'm judging that being said post series 2019. Since then Netflix, via pandemic, has become the biggest streaming platform ever, so expense is something Netflix would be happy to work with.

This would be down to Fincher as Netflix would green light the shit of this show, no question.

Interesting...

b062e08041137ea4d0b7cc1cbf0b0f58.jpg

Nice. 7/10

4th and final season starts on Jan 21st…..

Smashing through all the HBO on NOW TV I never really had access to before (I don't have sky TV etc).

Penultimate GOT last night....boy that was a show (and perfect for these winter months).
I'm really going to miss watching this every night.

Still, new Narcos to catch up on and Ozark (and Stranger Things with my boy). Gomorrah too.

Smashing through all the HBO on NOW TV I never really had access to before (I don't have sky TV etc).

Penultimate GOT last night....boy that was a show (and perfect for these winter months).

Still, new Narcos to catch up on and Ozark (and Stranger Things with my boy). Gomorrah too.
If you can view all the HBO content and haven't watched "The Wire" yet - do so. It's right up there with GoT for best series ever.

I genuinely wish I was in your position of having Gomorrah and Narcos still to watch.

I genuinely wish I was in your position of having Gomorrah and Narcos still to watch.
you might like Fauda on Netflix if you haven’t seen it, which has a very similar style to the two you mention which I also really enjoyed… no drugs but very gitty, tense, well acted and well shot as well as giving you a very good insight to the troubles in that area.

I’ve watch 12 episodes of Drive to Survive since Friday. For someone who has watched ONE Grand Prix in over 4 decades; this is remarkable. There’s so much more to it than I thought.

Verstappen is a prick, Grosjean a fucking idiot and I hope Ocon goes on to win the Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.