TV Series

b062e08041137ea4d0b7cc1cbf0b0f58.jpg

Nice. 7/10

It's OK - lost interest after about 6 episodes or so because it was repetitive - sibling A plots against B as aging father is by turns mentally decrepit and masterfully competent - all within the unbelievable span of a single episode.

Tolerable. 6/10

Do you ever get the sense people jump on the bandwagon of a popular show just so they have something to talk about?

Do you ever get the sense people jump on the bandwagon of a popular show just so they have something to talk about?
It’s actually a great show I love it personally but I can see why some wouldn’t. It’s unusual for a show not to have a morally decent character. The story is basically about how rich and powerful men can infect all those around them especially their children.

There have been plenty of attention to dysfunctional families at the poorer end of the scale whether it be abusive or absent parents. This just shines a light on it from a different angle. On face value these people look like they have everything but unfortunately their father has been equally abusive and absent as the piss pot from a housing estate.

Last edited:
It’s actually a great show I love it personally but I can see why some wouldn’t. It’s unusual for a show not have a morally decent character. The story is basically about how rich and powerful men can infect all those around them especially their children.

There have been plenty of attention to dysfunctional families at the poorer end of the scale whether it be abusive or absent parents. This just shines a light on it from a different angle. On face value these people look like they have everything but unfortunately their father has been equally abusive and absent as the piss pot from a housing estate.

Think that’s what made the third series finale so good too, that sense of morality finally coming through and how they did it was just superb viewing and acting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.