Garden Birds and wild birds thread.

He is hiding from you
yep, from blackbirds to squirrels to house dogs, always fascinating to watch how animals always use their environment to stay as safe as possible. this creature is well hidden in the dark shadows and has rear angle covered by the fence so he can concentrate on keeping an eye on Idaho. I dare say if things went south he'd skip into the trees to make his escape, making it very complicated to follow him.

yep, from blackbirds to squirrels to house dogs, always fascinating to watch how animals always use their environment to stay as safe as possible. this creature is well hidden in the dark shadows and has rear angle covered by the fence so he can concentrate on keeping an eye on Idaho. I dare say if things went south he'd skip into the trees to make his escape, making it very complicated to follow him.
Well……

FD5-EDEEA-90-F7-4-B4-A-BD05-CDEBB83-D00-F6.jpg

We have lots of jays here. My cat is scared of them.
With good reason.
The Jay is such a clever bird.
In a gang/group...they can create mayhem.
Jays working together would torment any cat to Distraction...
Domestic cats know what the crack is.they sense it.
Do not Fuck with Corvids
Basically.

Last edited:
With good reason.
The Jay is such a clever bird.
In a gang/group...they can create mayhem.
Jays working together would torment any cat to Distraction...
Domestic cats know what the crack is.they sense it.
Do not not Fuck with Corvids
Basically.
We get Clarke’s nutcrackers at the house….basically a jay…loud and smart as fook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.