Blue Moon Top 100 Bands Artists - Full List of Artists (pg 287)

Enjoyable thread.
I missed the deadline for putting in an entry but most of my top 15 were in there.
Personally would have had UB40, Dire Straits and ELO in there somewhere, and maybe Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath.
Mike Oldfield & Jean Michel Jarre also missing I think. I mean, that's very surprising, Oldfield anyway.

I too didn't participate and it's always good to see the comments and some of the lower placings but not being a fan of any of the top four, I knew where this would go. You get used to it when you like the less common bands so are less likely to take part, I wonder if there's a strange twist keeping The Beatles and Rolling Stones at the top because those who like them know they will be competing, whilst the rest of us are firmly in Arsenal territory so don't try to compete and don't vote.

Ted, 10 of my choices would've been Jazz artists, Miles at 3, but I assumed I'd be the only one therefore wasted votes.
Beatles would still have been 1 though :)
I decided on 1 Jazz/be Bop vote as I agree others would have been wasted!...Could easily have gone for Coltrane or Monk....(or even Tubby Hayes)....glad to hear im not alone in this darkness!!

Mike Oldfield & Jean Michel Jarre also missing I think. I mean, that's very surprising, Oldfield anyway.

I too didn't participate and it's always good to see the comments and some of the lower placings but not being a fan of any of the top four, I knew where this would go. You get used to it when you like the less common bands so are less likely to take part, I wonder if there's a strange twist keeping The Beatles and Rolling Stones at the top because those who like them know they will be competing, whilst the rest of us are firmly in Arsenal territory so don't try to compete and don't vote.
Shame you didn’t participate.
Most of mine had no hope and it will be interesting to see the full list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.