Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a large amount of virus present to trigger a positive test with a lateral flow. That’s why positives are now taken as read to be correct with them (only 3 in 10,000 tests have been shown to return a false positive).

PCR tests are far more sensitive and can detect tiny amounts of virus. That’s why many people can test negative on a LFT but subsequently positively with a PCR. The converse is very unusual.

As such, the idea that inadvertent contamination occurred across multiple, privately conducted LFT tests I find highly unlikely. Even if some buffoon had touched the swabs of each and every player’s swab just prior to him dipping it into the liquid in the test tubes, it is unlikely even then there would be sufficient virus on his fingers tips to trigger a “high bar” positive LFT.

As I pointed out earlier, the chances of multiple players all returning false positives run into one in several trillion.

I see Liverpool are know admitting only one positive test actually proved to be so: i.e. all the others were somehow false positives.
There was either a faulty batch of tests (and surely each player has their own box of LFTs of some which will have been from different batches) or …?

the conclusion of all this will be sheer poetry when we have the toothy one moaning about end of season fixture pileups caused by their own mismanagement

You need a large amount of virus present to trigger a positive test with a lateral flow. That’s why positives are now taken as read to be correct with them (only 3 in 10,000 tests have been shown to return a false positive).

PCR tests are far more sensitive and can detect tiny amounts of virus. That’s why many people can test negative on a LFT but subsequently positively with a PCR. The converse is very unusual.

As such, the idea that inadvertent contamination occurred across multiple, privately conducted LFT tests I find highly unlikely. Even if some buffoon had touched the swabs of each and every player’s swab just prior to him dipping it into the liquid in the test tubes, it is unlikely even then there would be sufficient virus on his fingers tips to trigger a “high bar” positive LFT.

As I pointed out earlier, the chances of multiple players all returning false positives run into one in several trillion.

I see Liverpool are know admitting only one positive test actually proved to be so: i.e. all the others were somehow false positives.
There was either a faulty batch of tests (and surely each player has their own box of LFTs of some which will have been from different batches) or …?

Cheating cunts!

the conclusion of all this will be sheer poetry when we have the toothy one moaning about end of season fixture pileups caused by their own mismanagement
That is exactly what they are aiming for with all this. Fixture pile up = excuses for being so many points behind. Pressure on Klopp lifted, diversion tactics and victim mentality reinforced

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something dodgy going on, but with the decisions being made by their higher ups without Klopp knowing.

He's obviously not popular on here but I don't think Klopp is as nefarious as the Liverpool board.

The hatred between both sets of fans has never been this bad. It's any excuse to have a go at each other. Scouse, cheating, c*nts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.