Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son in law is a genuinely lovely bloke.
Sports mad but Footy is behind Rugby and Cricket.
For his sins he is an armchair dipper. Watched the game with him and I turned him after the non penalty and said
“ I can’t believe you got away with that”
His reply.
“Yes I know. It was a pen”

Wonder whether they will get an apology from pigmol.

Sky admitted its a penalty was a big surprise, they still didnt make a huge deal about it and there was a joking manner to it all. Compare that to the outrage when they didnt give a penalty against us. Even ignoring our manager saying its offside in the build up.

They’ve been getting away with blatant pushes, trips, raking, Studs up tackles for years now…things aren’t going to change any time soon.

I might sound really paranoid here, but after watching that game yesterday. I swear they’re trying to “engineer” another Aguero end to the season.

Just seen the Gordon pen claim. Its one of those that if it was Mane or Salah going down you know 100% it would have been given.

They call us cheats and mention recruitment in the same breath, whilst having poached our chief scout and having illegally hacked into our database.
Said it before but their lack of self awareness on that forum is nothing short of astonishing.

Also, I wouldn't mind but none of the cunts were cry-arsing when Aguero scored THAT goal to win us the league in 2012. Funny how it's only now that it's not fair and we're cheating. They're fooling no fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.