Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Separate Liverpool fans from Scousers and you've cracked it. I just can't stand that accent though, it grates on me, its fucking horrible, and everyone is called 'lad', fuck off.
Never heard a Liverpool fella say 'Lad' I say Lad and I live a 10 minute walk from Manchester City centre and always have done. They say La.

EFL under pressure from several clubs to investigate Klopp's comments and the whole covid postponement last week:

Events seem to be:
1) Round 1 of tests had Positive LFD's
2) Round 2 of tests had Positive PCR from independent lab
3) Round 3 of tests then said all of the players were negative on the LFD's which statistically the odds are astronomical.

The PCR tests are done by independent labs and can't be faked, so the "faked positive" conspiracy from yesterday can fuck off (who could have seen that nonsense collapsing at the slightest look?).

Testing negative after you've tested positive is not suspicious, it's what happens to every single person who gets covid.

The only important bit of information is when the 3rd round of tests was done relative to the match.

It's all come because fo this paragraph from the NHS:

Analysis by NHS Test and Trace shows LFD tests to have an estimated specificity of at least 99.97% when used in the community. This means that for every 10,000 lateral flow tests carried out, there are likely to be fewer than 3 false positive results. LFD tests identify the most infectious people. These people tend to spread the virus to many people and so identifying them remains important.

So it's statistically improbable to have 1 false positive, let alone multiple, Klopp said they had a 'lot of false positives'.
The nhs & ukhsa actually meant to say “and it added that for every 10000 lateral flow tests carried out, there are likely to be fewer than three false positive results. unless there’s a match scheduled that Liverpool prefer to postpone in which case false positive results are likely to be as high as 25%.” The uksha apologises for this omission and the upset it may have caused and has assured the public that there’s sufficient candle supplies to cope with the additional demand the omission has created.

Yet again this will be brushed under the carpet by the yank arse licking media. How many stories of them systematically cheating need to come out before some media actually run with it. I ain't holding my breath

The PCR tests are done by independent labs and can't be faked, so the "faked positive" conspiracy from yesterday can fuck off (who could have seen that nonsense collapsing at the slightest look?).

Testing negative after you've tested positive is not suspicious, it's what happens to every single person who gets covid.

The only important bit of information is when the 3rd round of tests was done relative to the match.
You do seem very aggressive towards City fans this thread, the match day thread in fact, any thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.