United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This aged well.
b26513fa47d61ae65b5c2356e76e8620.jpg

Dont see anything in greenwood at all. Even under pep there might be improvement but i see no decent player in him.

mctominay is crap. Just a busy **** really. Gave the ball away countless times the other night

Rashford. Never been any good. Played for anyone else and he wouldnt be anywhere near an england cap.

i look at that team and know not one would get anywhere near our first 11. Maybe even squad. The rat was never anything more than media hyped with all his penalties and even hes regressed big time

I think the penny has dropped with the silly cunts

Even up to summer when they signed “ronny” they thought they were in with a shout. Then they get giddy again with this new manager but now its dawned on them that the whole club is rotten.

All started with fergie falling out with the previous owners over horse spunk. Couldnt make it up
Totally agree. We keep hearing about how talented their squad is but it isn't, it's profoundly mediocre. They have two way-over-the-hill former talents up front and a decent goallie. That's it. Cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.