Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are normal, others are unreasonable.
Fffffssssssssssss

Edit: What questions, outside of a Pep renewal, could he possibly have? We’re fucking ace, he’s fucking ace, we need a striker, he’s a striker, we have money, he wants money. Outside of the question of Pep’s future, I don’t really understand what doubts might remain for his City compatibility.

So we're in pole position behind Madrid, its nailed on has been for months apart from all the questions we cant give answers on.

#Stateofplay Miss anything in the rumours?

Haaland would be an idiot to join Madrid with Mbappe. One of them will be in the shadow of the other. 2 players who will compete to be the best in the world at the same team would Be a disaster for one of them.

Someones numbers will be lower than the other. They’ll both be competing for goals and assists. One of them would become unhappy

Some are normal, others are unreasonable.
Thanks for sharing!

Seems like an expected negotiation strategy from Raiola to me. With such a long time (at least in football terms) to negotiate, and him having the perhaps most wanted asset on the market, the "shoot for the stars, aim for the moon" negotiation strategy is perhaps the best way to get his client the best deal possible. One or a few unreasonable requests might only be there on the table right now to get some of his others more reasonable go through. Like if he wants 2 particular things, ones reasonable and ones not, but City would prefer neither. We meet in the middle on accepting the reasonable one and removing the unreasonable one. Just some guessing from me=)

Not that worried, since I think requests City are considering to be unreasonable, I would suspect most other top clubs will also think is unreasonable. If they dont, then perhaps the request is not that unreasonable after all, since others are offering it. I dont think Real Madrid would accept a deal that makes him use them as a stepping stone to another club in 3 years, or give him power to have influence in how the club act in any way.

What it will come down to in the end, since the decision as Tolmie said is not monetary, is where he wants to play. Hopefully its here with us!

Thanks for sharing!

Seems like an expected negotiation strategy from Raiola to me. With such a long time (at least in football terms) to negotiate, and him having the perhaps most wanted asset on the market, the "shoot for the stars, aim for the moon" negotiation strategy is perhaps the best way to get his client the best deal possible. One or a few unreasonable requests might only be there on the table right now to get some of his others more reasonable go through. Like if he wants 2 particular things, ones reasonable and ones not, but City would prefer neither. We meet in the middle on accepting the reasonable one and removing the unreasonable one. Just some guessing from me=)

Not that worried, since I think requests City are considering to be unreasonable, I would suspect most other top clubs will also think is unreasonable. If they dont, then perhaps the request is not that unreasonable after all, since others are offering it. I dont think Real Madrid would accept a deal that makes him use them as a stepping stone to another club in 3 years, or give him power to have influence in how the club act in any way.

What it will come down to in the end, since the decision as Tolmie said is not monetary, is where he wants to play. Hopefully its here with us!
Riaola is prob in no rush, knows he can fuck about and ask for all sorts of stuff for now, see who will cave or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.