Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gulf between being a top EDS level player and our first team is enormous. It took Phil Foden the best part of three year a to bridge it and he's pretty much the only one.

delap looks useful but all he is at the moment is a distant prospect.

He's playing in the City system and Pep said he's with the 1st team next season, so if all goes well, there should be a natural progression.

So based on that, i'm wondering do the club think he's our striker for the future?

If so, then there's no point buying Haaland who has at least 10 years in him and who would stifle Delap's progression and chances. Better off with say Kane who is older, he can learn off him and step in for, because he's always injured apparently!

Dortmund announced a loss if 75 million Euros for the last business year. The year before they lost 44 million. I think they have to sell big eventually.

He's playing in the City system and Pep said he's with the 1st team next season, so if all goes well, there should be a natural progression.

So based on that, i'm wondering do the club think he's our striker for the future?

If so, then there's no point buying Haaland who has at least 10 years in him and who would stifle Delap's progression and chances. Better off with say Kane who is older, he can learn off him and step in for, because he's always injured apparently!
A few players have moved up to training with the first team squad over the last few years only , Foden has established himself. Delap may but there's also a fair chance he doesn't. We won't base our summer tranfer on what Delap may or may not do.

Don’t want Haaland logically thinking about it name a mino client high profile who has stayed at one club with zero fuss/press, Haaland will join us win a lot then leave as mino puts his client out there to other clubs, Mino has hit the lottery with Haaland he has a Messi/Ronaldo talent if you think he is just going to keep him at one club your stupid.

Christy Brown had better knees than Harry...

It’s amazing, sky and the gutter press willing the England captain to the best team in the land and people falling for it.... we will not entertain it...
I take it you and your brother don't agree on a lot of football things?

Well it's for the club to decide cost and value so not our problem but if there's only a small difference in price I'd have thought Haaland provides better longer term value. Especially if accumulation of ankle injuries starts to restrict his appearances as a 32 year old. Again I'll leave it to the club to decide on value doesn't bother me but I can see where those concerns come from and the points being made on both sides of the argument.
Totally agree, if there was only a (relatively) small difference in transfer fees I'd personally choose Haaland all day as he's an absolute beast. Of course the transfer fee is only part of it as we have wages and agent fees at least to roll in to the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.