Last Film You Saw

"The Eternals".

Usually I take onboard criticisms of films if I accidently linger on a review too long, whether it's a professionally done review or amateur on here. I, actively, chose to drop all that out of my head when watching this last night, taking it in a film in its own right.

I REALLY enjoyed it!

Yes, there are time jumps and unexplained things, but it was a 'superhero' film, where these things happen all the time! I really liked how this film distinguished itself from the usual 'cookie cutter' mould of Marvel films; it made things feel more 'cinematic' for me, like the melding of typical Marvel and a production like "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

The realisation of how effortless flight and speed was depicted was a massive step up from the usual stuff and maybe the cinematography helped with that.

I think this is what Fiege wants for the Marvel future and I hope he sticks to his guns as I see why he greenlit Chloe Zhao's vision.

Boiling Point
Stephen Graham
Low budget British film about 1 night in a top London restaurant.
The camera work was great, the atmosphere was perfect, the acting was very good and most importantly, "Boiling Point" draws the viewer in from the start and holds onto you until it's all over.

7/10
Watched this last night. Have to agree superb film. The camera work made you feel like you was amongst it all. 8.5/10 for me.

Boiling Point
Stephen Graham
Low budget British film about 1 night in a top London restaurant.
The camera work was great, the atmosphere was perfect, the acting was very good and most importantly, "Boiling Point" draws the viewer in from the start and holds onto you until it's all over.

7/10
Where can i find this?

anybody watched Alita-battle angel?

A clip popped up on my YouTube recommends and it looks interesting, is it worth a watch?

It is on prime but not free unfortunately lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.