Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Honorary captain.

And what did he do to deserve the title of captain other than drop out of the right womb?
Go and look it up, he served in the Military for 20 years before becoming a commander and he did earn it. They don’t let someone captain a ship just because of who their mother is.

The benefit he got was access to training that maybe others wouldn’t at certain points in his career but he did work his way up and he’s very highly skilled.

It’s possible to respect his military background but not his behaviour in his personal time which is obviously disgusting.

Go and look it up, he served in the Military for 20 years before becoming a commander and he did earn it. They don’t let someone captain a ship just because of who their mother is.

The benefit he got was access to training that maybe others wouldn’t at certain points in his career but he did work his way up and he’s very highly skilled.

It’s possible to respect his military background but not his behaviour in his personal time which is obviously disgusting.

Which ship did he captain?

You go and look that up, and I'll show you who the actual captain was, while he was the honorary captain because of who his mother was.

‘Daft sod’?. Maybe if you’ve served your country like I have you would have a bit more respect for other people..
Just out of interest do you respect the corruption that goes along with the family/estate?
You’re throwing your military background at me, which I couldn’t possibly be aware of, because we disagree on something and I’ve called you a daft sod? Fucking hell that’s low.

Andrew has a military background and was in a combat zone. I don’t respect that **** generally speaking outside of that service.

I respect the institution of the monarchy and the Queen. I’ve told you.

Which ship did he captain?

You go and look that up, and I'll show you who the actual captain was, while he was the honorary captain because of who his mother was.
He was made commander three years earlier before that and had served for 20 years.

He’d earned it. Enough said.

You’re throwing your military background at me, which I couldn’t possibly be aware of, because we disagree on something and I’ve called you a daft sod? Fucking hell that’s low.

Andrew has a military background and was in a combat zone. I don’t respect that **** generally speaking outside of that service.

I respect the institution of the monarchy and the Queen. I’ve told you.
Tongue firmly in cheek fella. You’ve called someone out for not respecting the sweaty ones military service. I did the same to you.
You didn’t comment on the corruption though..you respect a corrupt institution? That’s fine. Each to his own. I admire your staunch defence of the fairytale you believe in.

Tongue firmly in cheek fella. You’ve called someone out for not respecting the sweaty ones military service. I did the same to you.
You didn’t comment on the corruption though..you respect a corrupt institution? That’s fine. Each to his own. I admire your staunch defence of the fairytale you believe in.
I respect anyone’s military service, we’ve got enough people who have served in my family and close friends.

I respect Andrew’s military career… doesn’t mean I have to respect him as a man outside of that… and it doesn’t mean I have to agree with your opinion and can’t call you a daft sod… you daft sod :-)

It’s not a corrupt institution. Just because you type those words it doesn’t make it so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.