Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

It shouldn’t be a popularity contest. Sounds like one of singing competitions on TV. I’ve no doubt the family will still exist. It certainly won’t be in the public eye as it is now. You seem desperate about it all. You don’t know them. You know what the PR machine wants you to know. The corruption surrounding them stinks. Folk like you see past it all like they want you to. It’s all very silly when you sit back and think about it.
No you daft sod, popularity is important because they’re going nowhere whilst the public likes them. And more like even Charles than don’t, and his successor is very popular. No government is going to bring anything against the monarchy to get rid whilst the public support them and even with this latest scandal, they’re very popular. The public would have to be chomping at the bit to get rid of them for any Prime Minister to have the balls for constitutional change and even then they’d probably pass the buck and try and not disrupt it.

I’m a royalist because of the institution being good for the country rather than any celebrity aspect to it. I don’t about weddings or whatever, I respect the Queen and the institution.

No you daft sod, popularity is important because they’re going nowhere whilst the public likes them. And more like even Charles than don’t, and his successor is very popular. No government is going to bring anything against the monarchy to get rid whilst the public support them and even with this latest scandal, they’re very popular. The public would have to be chomping at the bit to get rid of them for any Prime Minister to have the balls for constitutional change and even then they’d probably pass the buck and try and not disrupt it.

I’m a royalist because of the institution being good for the country rather than any celebrity aspect to it. I don’t about weddings or whatever, I respect the Queen and the institution.
‘Daft sod’?. Maybe if you’ve served your country like I have you would have a bit more respect for other people..
Just out of interest do you respect the corruption that goes along with the family/estate?

I was being generous, otherwise I think it definitely is Richard III, if we use our masters and betters' narrower definition.
Definitely "last monarch" then.
Always felt a bit sorry for Ric 3, think the Tudors did a right hatchet job on him (although understandable, all things considered in context).
Did a lot of good did Ric 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.